A 4-week program that will teach you how to make mealtimes a peaceful & happy event
If you find yourself here, then I will assume that at least one or two of the following will apply to you:
- You have kids living at home – from young babies through to teens & young adults
- Your child’s eating habits, nutritional status and/or weight are a concern for you
- Mealtimes are often stressful for the family
- You have tried some/many tactics to change your child’s eating habits but nothing has really worked
- You would really like some solid advice on how to help your child eat healthy & well
What if you could learn a simple way to make family mealtimes a happy & relaxed time for everyone?
In this 4-week program you will learn how to:
- Help your child make better food choices
- Help your child to like a wide variety of different foods
- Help your child to connect with their hunger & fullness signals and to stop eating when they’ve had enough
- Reduce the risk of your child becoming a disordered eater in later life
Through a combination of learning and coaching, the implementation of new concepts & ideas and breakthrough exercises you will gain deep personal insight into your child’s eating behaviours. You will also receive strategies & tools for transformation & change that you can implement right from the get-go and have the opportunity to connect with other like-minded parents on the same journey.
The program also includes:
- 4 online video lessons per week – a total of 4 lessons
- 1 live Q&A sessions per week with Louise (via phone/zoom). Here you will be able to get your questions answered and receive one-one coaching in a group setting.
- Lesson resources, handouts & homework
- A private Facebook group for sharing & support and to connect with other like-minded women on the same journey
- Unlimited email support from Louise
This program offers a 7-day money-back guarantee
To buy this program click here