GROUP HYPNOTHERAPY SESSIONS
ARE YOU TIRED OF....
• Struggling to lose weight (or constantly fearing you'll gain it!)
• Feeling frustrated at not having the body you want
• Knowing WHAT to eat but just not making the ‘right’ choices
• Feeling shame at having little or no willpower when it comes to food
• Giving away so much of your energy to food & the number on the scales that it holds you back from living life
• Feeling desperate because you KNOW where you want to go, but you keep self sabotaging your own efforts!
Are you ready for change?
My name is Louise Jeffrey and I am an Eating Psychology Coach. If you're reading this, then I would imagine you've tried pretty much everything when it comes to losing weight and changing your eating habits.
I know what it’s like because I too, was a binge eater and yo-yo dieter for so many years. I know what it feels like to be stuck in a body you don’t like, and to feel desperately ashamed about your out-of-control eating habits. It was only through my study of Eating Psychology that I transformed my relationship with food & my body, and it is my mission to help others do the same.
One of the tools I use to help people with eating & weight issues is Hypnotherapy. Numerous clinical trials have found Hypnotherapy to be highly effective in reducing the symptoms of a broad range of psychological conditions, including addiction & compulsive behaviour. In one US clinical trial, of 21 patients who received 3-4 sessions of hypnosis, 81% reported stopping smoking, and 48% reported abstinence at 12 months post-treatment*
Hypnosis is powerful because it works with the unconscious mind to facilitate change. During hypnosis, you are more receptive to positive suggestions and the trance state also helps messages become embedded into the unconscious mind, leading to changes in behaviour.
HOW DOES HYPNOTHERAPY WORK?
Hypnotherapy is a safe, natural and powerful therapeutic tool. It works with the unconscious mind to release negative and unhelpful thought patterns and behaviours, and replace them with positive and helpful ones.
For many, the perception of Hypnotherapy is that of stage hypnosis, where the Hypnotist has ‘çontrol’ of the audience. Clinical Hypnosis couldn’t be more different. You are always in control, able to speak, and you cannot be co-oerced into doing anything against your will. It’s relaxing, safe and it is fine to work or drive afterwards
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM THE SESSION?
In these groups session you will learn:
- Why dieting doesn’t work and what does
- What may be causing your body to hold onto excess weight
- How to stop eating when you've had enough
- How to maximise your metabolism & fat burning without dieting
- How to start creating healthy eating patterns
You will undergo a group Hypnosis Session focused on changing your eating habits (only eating when hungry & stopping when full) & weight loss (helping your body to let go of weight it may be holding on to).